Coleman, Texas
1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My car was damaged by water, the BMW technician advised me to contact my insurance company, after submitting a claim, the claim adjusters refused to do their jobs, first telling me that I didn't keep the old parts so State Farm could inspect them, and then the adjusters refused to go actually speak with the technician who actually worked on my car. I have had State Farm for many years, I have never seen such a level of incompetence in my life! The first adjuster reminded me that there was a "law" for filing a false claim, and then went on to berate me, amazing how this company loves to collect your money, but will fight at all cost to refuse to do their job and follow up on a claim.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at State Farm Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants State Farm Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Farm Insurance and state farm insurance auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments