Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Got rear-ended on my way to work. Ladys insurance (State Farm) told me to take it to a local body shop to assess the damage.

They will only pay for $850/$2500 of damage to my car, when in the police report the lady admitted fault.

Are you kidding me...

Shes getting more money, probably a new car from State Farm, while im only getting a third.

Not to mention the 3 hours on the phone with an unfriendly person.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments

This confuses me.Insurance companies owe for the damage they are liable for.

You'll have to be more specific about the $850 vs. $2,500. What's the difference? Was there prior damage?

Are you trying to repair something that wasn't damaged in this wreck?

What are the differences in the estimate of the body shop and the one of the insurance company?We're you deemed partially at fault?