My complaint is that my daughter had an accident by sitting in stale yellow turning red light that opposing driver blew at high rate of speed and obviously had Last clear chance to avoid. State Farm correctly sent a letter to my daughter processing claim under opposing drivers policy.

After a month of un returned phone calls from the adjuster I received a letter from jurisdictional police saying if car is not moved from location it will be confiscated and sold as trash. I called tow company. They say it has accumulated storage fees of 2350 and 200 to tow to my house. Then claim is made against my policy.

I get sg grating phone call from new adjuster saying I am responsible for storage fee.

It has been a month since my daughters accident and State Farm has been nothing but aggravating. State Farm denied my daughters claim 20 some days after the accident

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 11, 2016.

Comments

I'm trying to understand the issue here. You left out the reason for the denial and all the details in between the time of the accident and the time of notification of the storage fees and the fact you're responsible.

Anytime you turn in a claim against another party there is a chance that claim could be denied. The other party's insurance could be out of force, the driver may have been driving without permission or illegally, the other party may dispute liability or there's a question concerning liability.

Were you unaware that it's not free to leave a vehicle in a tow yard?