Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I needed fuel and a jump.It took 8 and a half hours for someone to come out.

I missed a day of work!! And what if it happened somewhere unsafe and my kids wete with me????thank God it happened at home.Blake(agent) said "we dont compensate..if your looking for money or flowers or something. We dont compesate" how rude! And today i called to find out about towing and rent a cars.

He wouldnt come to the phone....what a ***...im still LIVID over this..tax time im going to switch insurance companies.

Anyone have suggestions?I suggest to people NOT to buy state farm insurance....

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments

Valparaiso, Indiana, United States #1273031

yeah keep your gas tank filled.You expect an insurance company to pay for your decision that wasn't intelligent?

Get real.If I was your agent I wouldn't talk to you either.

to Anonymous #1277868

Commenter, I wasn't able to discern at to whether the poster originally assistance or not.However, unless the customer was out of line in her contact to the agent, he should have talked to her or got bath with her.

Good paying loyal customers are hard to come by. Even if this customer was one or not, he could of tried to make her feel heard, even if he couldn't help her.

Your comments suggest you have never owned an agency or a successful service business for that matter.State Farm still promotes that they have an agent / client relationship and talking to distressed customers is something that they sometimes have to do.