State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance Review from Brentwood, Maryland
My car has break down at 3:00am at 38th street Rhode Island Maryland .I have requested for a towing service from State Farm ,the representative said that towing truck will be here by 6:07 am. I was waiting for the truck till 6:30.
I have called the insurance company again at 6:30am,representative told me that truck will be here at 8:07 am
And there was a last minute cancelation.
I am not at all happy with the service.I am paying 109$ every month to get full service,but the way they are giving the customer service really pissed me off
I will never refer my friends or family members again
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "My son was REAR ENDED at a yield, the other driver hit him hard enough to shatter the back window causing almost 7K in damages and the car was totaled...."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."