Brentwood, Maryland

My car has break down at 3:00am at 38th street Rhode Island Maryland .I have requested for a towing service from State Farm ,the representative said that towing truck will be here by 6:07 am. I was waiting for the truck till 6:30.

I have called the insurance company again at 6:30am,representative told me that truck will be here at 8:07 am

And there was a last minute cancelation.

I am not at all happy with the service.I am paying 109$ every month to get full service,but the way they are giving the customer service really pissed me off

I will never refer my friends or family members again

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

No, you pay around $3.00-$8.00 every SIX MONTHS for the emergency road side portion of coverage of your policy.That's the average cost of that particular coverage across the United States for State Farm's ERS.

It's the type of service that's designed to get you a tow within about 10 miles, unlock your car, bring you gas, change a tire. Very basic coverage for a very basic price.

If you want better coverage than that, buy the AAA roadside plan.

You'll be paying $75.00 to $100.00 per year for it.Basically, you get what you pay for.

The emergency road service portion of your premium is around $6.00 every six months.Insurance companies cannot guarantee a tow truck company will do their job.

They cannot that 10 tow truck companies can do their job. You have the option to call another company, pay the fee and be reimbursed by your insurance company.

If you want a "full service" roadside assistance policy, the buy AAA.You'll pay about $120.00 annually instead of $12.00.