1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My car was totaled by a phantom driver three weeks ago and I was provided a rental, only to be told they'd stop paying for it a week later (but my policy pays for up to 20 days in a rental car every 6 months), so I've currently been without a car for 2 weeks.

I'm a delivery driver, and my premium is due next week and I haven't been able to work this entire last pay period (two weeks).

After reading some other reviews on here I must say, their inability to resolve claims in a timely manner is horrible.

I've been insured by State Farm for 6 months. This has definitely got to be my last semester with them. I've lost at least $1,000 in hours I could've worked plus the difference in premium cost I would've paid if I had chosen any other insurance company the past 6 months.

And I'll be charged another $500 just to cancel my service, or so my local agent has told me.

If you live on a meager salary and want to be trapped, get State Farm today.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments