Wendover,Utah

State farm is not a good neighbor.it is the worst insurance ever.all the agents lie just to get your money and they cover nothing for car insurance.your company is one big scam!!we paid alot of money per month we were told by our agent that we have the best insurance coverage anyone could have.then when our truck caught fire they told us it wasnt covered it was the manufacture problem after the truck sat at chevrolet for a month.they first had it towed to a body shop.my god it was electrical not a vehicle accident.after alot of phone calls unanswered from the claims dept and getting the run around from state farm but gladly taking our money for our insurance payment they basically said ***.your not covered for anything but the tow.chevrolet garage was very helpful they couldnt figure out what state farm was doing either they had unanswered calls.I hope karma comes back at you people that I have dealt with at the claims dept to the office here in salinas.pay back is a ***.and im the *** you better watch for!!

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2016.

Comments