Additional Fees
Billing Practices
Customer service
Discounts and Special Offers
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Value for money
1 comment

My family and i have to vacate the property because the because the pipes are stop up and water getting the our family room and gargage when washing clothes which the landlord suppose to had fix, reported the problem to the city they sent a inspector found the house a major pipe problem where raw sewage was getting into the backyard the inspector told that we have to leave the home because she was going to condim it for health reason and the owner if the house have to take care of the problem well yesterday which was thrusday i put in for a claim for some items that was messup from the water and also temporary lodging the first two gentlemen that i spoke to was good and very concern and told me i have to worry everyrhing was going to be taken care of. So a lady from statefarm call me this friday saying because of sew leak she have to deny our claim my wife told her after paying them 4 yrs.

We cant get a claim this is an emergency because the city inspector told us have to be out if the house by this monday coming up. My wife and i decided to cancel statefarm rentals insurnance and search else where , O by the way this is our first putting in a claim and it will be our last

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2016.
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment
Bethany, Oklahoma, United States #1275373

Sorry, for your troubles hopefully your property didn't suffer too much damage and you have relocated successfully. It appears that the first person you were in contact with is just a first contact person, but should have been more knowledgeable to let you know that an adjuster would need to review be for extending coverage.

State Farm and most insurance policies excludes city sewage back-ups, but usually do cover this if the drain or toilet water originated from in the house or property, this is termed as a fill-up.

If your landlords knew about the problem and delayed taking care if it they may liable and State Farm might be reliable for your first motel days is you relied upon their advice to stay out of the house. You might write them and/or your state insurance commissioner about this

You May Also Like