My car was stolen and state farm have been giving me all kind of problem with this. I been interview so many time it's unreal .

Now they want me to go set down and interview with there lawyer. All because the ignition Wasn't broken and I was behind on my payment.

16 years with state farm and never made a claim and when I do I been treated like a criminal. I use to talk good about them but now I'm going to make sure everyone I can tell don't get insurance from them.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments

When a car is stolen and the ignition wasn't ruined in the process, that must mean the keys were someplace in the car, and that the car, itself wasn't locked. Many years ago I had a cop tell me that if the car is left with the keys in it and is stolen and then involved in an accident, the insurance company won't pay for damages.

to anonymous #864164

The cop doesn't know what he's talking about. He's not an insurance company affiliate, nor licensed to discuss what an insurance company will or won't do.

All insurance contracts have very different policy language. In essence, it's suspicious, but not necessarily a decline. They will investigate very hard.

Yes, you'll be grilled. Standard with every vehicle theft.