Celina, Texas
Featured

I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate.State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages.

The Police report reads hit drivers side & I was hit on rear of truck passanger side in a left turn.Someone Plz help Me with this claim.

I dont feel I recieved the services I needed.Thank You Kyle Froman

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #941222

State Farm is responsible for paying on claims in which their insured (yourself) is deemed by the police as being at fault for an accident.The fact that the exact location of impact which occurred to your vehicle is not holds little weight as to being the responsible party for the accident.

Usually, a striking vehicle is ticketed, or charged with an accident but not always; such as making an improper turn, turning against a light, etc. However, it's still important to remember that State Farm is your insurance company which means they have a responsibility to listen to your complaints & respond accordingly. Even if State Farms response is only to explain their decision to pay on the claim. The fact that the insurance claim has already been paid does not prevent you from requesting they contact you for an explanation.

My suggestion is that you call their claims service center (again) at 800-782-8332. If the representative of the claims service number only takes your information for a call back - make sure you document the date & time of your call.

At any time you can call to request that a claims handler supervisor be the one to return your call failing an initial response to your request.I hope that this is helpful ...