I recently moved from NW AR. I have carried State Farm for many years.

In UT, I was minutes away from choosing another insurance company after all these years. I called a SF agent in Wasington UT by the name of Joe Andrus. One of his agents answered. I started the conversation with how angry I was that with no accidents or tickets for over 30 yrs, my premiums were ridiculous in AR.

This agent was so professional & curteous. Not only did he get my premium way down, he really wanted to help me. I was so close to leaving SF. And, if it wasn't for Joe's agency, I would have done just that!!!

Shame on Springdale AR State Farm...I had even called to see what they could do. Praise for Rene at Joe Andrus State Farm in Washington, UT SF (435-673-1133).

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 19, 2016.

Comments

Different states, different laws, different requirements and certainly different prices.

Each agent is doing exactly what they can for you based on what resources they have.

Why would they do any less? They're making a living hoping you stay with them.

I have customers who move to our state and are outraged at the difference they must pay. They think I have some sort of control over it.

I have others who are thrilled at the decrease.

It's all based on what's going on in your state and the laws.

Don't blame your former agent, blame the claim frequency and severity along with the laws in your former State.