Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Sep 17, 2016

Nothing resolve they didn't contact me put me in a high risk insurance due to paper work you got your money though

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2016

Hello this is all un fair canceled my insurance due to paper work not received of myself having current insurance prior to me switching to state farm, my agent said she would contact me if there was a problem??? No problem tell today i havent had insurance for three months now

Oh and go figure the agent isnt there anymore to be questioned and the new agent does have the paper work in his hands their so called under writers wont re instate insurance policy. Its ok hundered of dollars later not out of their pockets they need dave red shirt and khakis to change to buck we know how to----- the buck out of consumers 24/7

user53358353 wrote the review because of poor customer service at State Farm Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants State Farm Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was extremely unorganized and communication between and agent very unfair over paper work. Author liked the most agent gave me cheaper auto ins and cheaper auto insurance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Farm Insurance and state farm insurance customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1227716

No not resolved due to when I switched you did save me in the long run but I see how you treat your costumers over paper work that was sent to your agent of carry in surface prior to switching that agent no longer there and I'm wrong your company's at fault and know I'm in a high risk paying double thanks