1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

A lady came head on in my lane and totaled my car and injured me. She hand min insurance.

I used all that up . But i had underinsuerd with guess who State Farm. It took thim almost 3 years to settle. They treated me like a criminal.

Had to turn over all my business records for 7 years. If that wasn't enough had to sit in a deposition with their lawyer for 4 hours. Their laywer is the one they ought to look at for insurance fraud. Then if that wasn't enough about 2 years after that i put a dent in a door of another car.

Now keep in mind i have not had any tickets on my record for over twenty years or more no accendents either and just like the competers tv comercial says they raise there rates.

Also i been with them for at least 30 years. Dose any of that matter?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of state farm insurance customer care. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Comments