I paid premiums for home owners insurance for many years. When I filed a claim they disregarded the urgency of my problems.

www.statefarminsu.com My local agent was of no use beyond filing the claim for me.

Their office in Nebraska acted mostly as a fact finder and called upon me to make contact with a local adjustor.

That local adjustor I spoke with was acting as a stand in for an absent adjustor and thus maintained duties for two positions. I shall meet this individual tomorrow and this will be one week to the day that I first filed the claim.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments

The adjustor I spoke with spoke of his and others heavy work load in regards to the catastrophies I believe you are referring to. I have neglected to post an update to my situation.

I was offered the opportunity to utilize the Premier Service Program whereby I could choose a contractor to make repairs approved beforehand by State Farm. Those repairs will begin this Thursday.

I waited more than three weeks for a State Farm response following an April 27 claim...the catastrophes have consumed their adjuster manpower. I'm not justifying their lack of prompt response (I am ticked too), but I thought I would tell you that it could always be worse.

I finally got a check pertinent to structure over a month after the catastrophe.

I filed my claim the hour of the event…early in line. Still no word on contents.