Normal, Illinois
1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have had many issues!!1.

They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to forward contact with my agent to her at. 2. A shed that cost $500 to build was damaged in a spring storm by a tree, it took 4 mos.

Before a claim, we had started repairs, and it cost a little over $300 to repair, and we lost maybe $200 or so of furniture due to damage, but I have to meet a $2500 deductible??? Really???

The shed ain't worth that!!!I think it's time for a change!!!

Review about: State Farm Insurance Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

When you chose your $2,500 deductible, you received a large deduction in your premiums for doing so.So, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Why would you turn in such a small claim when your deductible exceeded the damage?Now you have a loss on your insurance record that will follow you for three years.

to Anonymous Bethany, Oklahoma, United States #1276078

Commentator, You are partially correct in your comment, the customer probably should have not filed a claim. However, the savings for a $2500.00 deductible is not always that great. I would suggest you stick to facts you know are true and stop with the condescending remarks.

You act more a green-horn adjuster that just got out of claims school.

to Anonymous #1325342

Thank you.It was a claim for two sheds that was put as 1 claim.

Then they asked for a $2500 deductible for the littlest which was less to build.our policies for sheds and vehicles is a mess.

to Anonymous #1325341

Technically, the total loss was for both sheds not sure why the entire post didn't post. 1 was damaged by a tree.