State Farm Insurance Homeowners Policy Claim Review

33 of 733 State Farm Insurance reviews

I have had many issues!!1.

They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to forward contact with my agent to her at. 2. A shed that cost $500 to build was damaged in a spring storm by a tree, it took 4 mos.

Before a claim, we had started repairs, and it cost a little over $300 to repair, and we lost maybe $200 or so of furniture due to damage, but I have to meet a $2500 deductible??? Really???

The shed ain't worth that!!!I think it's time for a change!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

State Farm Insurance Homeowners Policy Claim
Review category
Insurance
review #943614

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with State Farm Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 733 State Farm Insurance reviews

Oct 26, 2016 #1232272

When you chose your $2,500 deductible, you received a large deduction in your premiums for doing so. So, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Why would you turn in such a small claim when your deductible exceeded the damage? Now you have a loss on your insurance record that will follow you for three years.

0 0 Reply

Jan 25 #1276078 Bethany, Oklahoma, United States

Commentator, You are partially correct in your comment, the customer probably should have not filed a claim. However, the savings for a $2500.00 deductible is not always that great. I would suggest you stick to facts you know are true and stop with the condescending remarks.
You act more a green-horn adjuster that just got out of claims school.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to State Farm Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about State Farm Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×