1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have had many issues!!1.

They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to forward contact with my agent to her at. 2. A shed that cost $500 to build was damaged in a spring storm by a tree, it took 4 mos.

Before a claim, we had started repairs, and it cost a little over $300 to repair, and we lost maybe $200 or so of furniture due to damage, but I have to meet a $2500 deductible??? Really???

The shed ain't worth that!!!I think it's time for a change!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of state farm insurance homeowners policy claim. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance homeowners policy claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

When you chose your $2,500 deductible, you received a large deduction in your premiums for doing so.So, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Why would you turn in such a small claim when your deductible exceeded the damage?Now you have a loss on your insurance record that will follow you for three years.

to Anonymous Bethany, Oklahoma, United States #1276078

Commentator, You are partially correct in your comment, the customer probably should have not filed a claim. However, the savings for a $2500.00 deductible is not always that great. I would suggest you stick to facts you know are true and stop with the condescending remarks.

You act more a green-horn adjuster that just got out of claims school.

to Anonymous #1325342

Thank you.It was a claim for two sheds that was put as 1 claim.

Then they asked for a $2500 deductible for the littlest which was less to build.our policies for sheds and vehicles is a mess.

to Anonymous #1325341

Technically, the total loss was for both sheds not sure why the entire post didn't post. 1 was damaged by a tree.