How much longer are we to allow this criminal organization to ruin lives?

They are protected by State governments, who obviously they pay off to keep their fraud perpetuating. Is "Pissedconsumer.com" serious when they say "Please try to contact STATE FARM INSURANCE Customer Service directly prior to posting any complaints on this site." Are you kidding?

By the time a person types out a complaint on this site to warn people, they have probably already spent thousands of hours complaining and incredulous from State Farm's unbridled criminal activity.

They have paid everyone off, so, if you try to tell people how they harass you and smear you and deny your contractual medical care, no one will believe you.

This is an evil organization, make no mistake. Your policy is only usable, after a certain amount of medical care, with an attorney. And few attorneys will sue, because they cannot make money, and SF has such deep pockets, that no one will stand up to them. We need to ask our representatives for a government run, non-profit medical care system that we can access when in need. After you are injured, it will be too late to change policies. And it is hard to believe that Allstate is supposed to be worse? We've got to change health care in this country, and State Farm can rot in its own hellworld. Good Luck. Drive safe!

Comments

they don't sit by and take it Europe. They HIT the streets in droves.

We are passive, anymore, in the U.S. We are getting what we are allowing. People stay with big banks, they don't dispute high insurance rates. We are only getting what we allow.

Our country has become a sad place. Happy Independence Day to all!

Bob

This is a ridiculous insurance company that don't deliver when the consumer is in pretty bad need due to accidents. I've been in this company for over twenty years on my cars and more than ten years with my house and I don't have any complaint then not until my house had an accident due to clogged sewer pipe and it flooded my house. I filed a claim and I was denied for they said my house wasn't covered if it caused by tree roots. I would say this is ridiculous. What kind of home owner insurance is this??????? Paying the high $$$$ and nothing to help you when in need???? I paid about $3,000 to repair the damage done on my house and not even a single dime of help from "State Farm Insurance"(the Good Neighbor in not there to help.

TO YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!! BEFORE YOU FILE A CLAIM WITH THIS "STATE FARM INSURANCE" WHEN YOUR HOUSE PIPE ARE CLOGGED DUE TO ROOTS, DON'T TELL THEM THAT IT'S FROM TREE ROOTS FOR THEY WILL DENY IT FROM THERE.

I just hope and pray that it won't happen to you.

You are exactly Right.

Former WV governor J.Maunchin as was Byrd( thank God for his passing only so late)was bought and paid for by State farm, now SF is the biggest market/share holder in the state, governing all of their own policies.

I am sorry about our world, not one word about Integrity. I am sick to think about all the unbalanced- unfair and crooked business practices.

What to do? You are not alone, but they seem to cover themselves with yes deep pockets.

How to exploit them as they exploit us buy making money off our lives.

Does anyone see a way to just say NO.

No to high gas prices, to the high cost for healthy food, say no more insurances medical,home and auto that never pay out through the years of consumer paying in. Why not say no in less we all get a rebate at the end of the terms, that we decide to engage in or opt out of.

Years of Social security payouts would be eliminated by virtue of....let's see the accumulation of those employment and personal insurance savings that are monthly deductions that most of us never tap.

Retirement options to cash in to all the many years of paying into medical/dental/auto and polices.

Food for thought money in our pockets. Imagine incentives to pay monthly polices knowing that it is up to you how you use it, how to manage your polices that reward you by how you manage your life.

I am sick of the fraude I am sick of the waste of human minds that know how to live yet live only by dictation of unfair business profits, lets face it, it is all about business of OUR lives.

But we just pay for the rules set by others.

Nothing independent it.

davesclasics
#195636

And we are worried about drive-by shootings? Get the word out.

The bigger is not the better. It makes me nauseous to watch their commercials (every 30 mins)