My daughter recently got in an accident that total our GMC Yukan. First, they had us toll our own car to a repair shop on our expense when we fine out that the expense is covered under the insurance plan we cover.

Second, they determine that our car is a total loss. When the agent calls to inform me of this. She is extremely aggressive and rude. When I inform her of her behavior and that we will also determine the value of our vehicle and it's total loss- she hangs up on me.

Excuse me! I guess they don't realize that we have choices. I'm sorry to say that they will soon find out!

Worst service I have had in 40 years. Find another company if you can!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2012.

Comments

They dropped me years ago after making the last payment for the year after 30 years.. Now they write me letters every week asking to sign up with them again.

They should at least inform their agents so they wouldn't waste time and mail trying to get me to resign.

I would never go back to them without an apology and real good deal. On 2nd thought, no I wouldn't.

Yeah they don't care just made a claim on my truck door was hit with some scratches there making me take out two claims to save on there end means that I have to pay a deductible twice 500 plus another 500 sucks went back and forth for hours. Very very displease with there service , by the way the rep was rude also. Los angles California .

nikalseyn

complain to the agent's boss.