Insurance Plans Acceptance

State does not treat there black customers fairly, my home got broken into and my wife and daughter are scared up set and they suggested we did this

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of property damage claim. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned property damage claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

Any type of theft or buglary is always suspicious.The owner of the property is the first suspect and standard operating procedure is to thoroughly investigate the owner and rule them out, first.

You'll find that with every theft case, with every insurance company.

Burden of proof is on the insured at the time of the claim.Race has ZERO to do with it.