Our family has auto and home insurance with State Farm. I personally have been insured with them for the past 10+ years, bringing my spouse and child onto the policy beginning in 2004 and 2010.

We received a letter in the mail from State Farm indicating that due to an "excessive, recent" amount of activity on our policy, that they were dropping my son. This notification came 2.5 weeks before the deadline and there was no other explanation. After speaking with the agent/office, we were told that not only was our son going to be dropped, but that upon our renewal, we too were going to be dropped. Once all of our vehicles, which include 1 pickup truck, 1 mini van, 2 motorcycles, a $150K+ home and all of it's contents, and my son's vehicle, then our homeowners insurance would go up by $1000K.

Ultimately we found out on our own, that another company had put the information on our record because my spouse and his father have the same name. Different birth dates, ages, residency, driver's license number and everything.

Instead of State Farm doing the job we have paid over $300 p/m to do, we have been given the responsibility of doing the research to figure this out and still we are told that we are being dropped for something that was not our fault or our claim!! This is fair???????

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments