I have had state farm for 5 yrs now and just had an accident 6 weeks ago that i still don't have my car back yet. They sent an adjuster out and said they would fix my car.

Well at least i thought i got my car back after 4 weeks. One hour after getting my car back i had to have it towed back to the shop. All for them to tell me there is now a transmission problem that they will not cover. I have to pay for them to tear it apart for what the adjuster came out to look at.

My car ran fine before the accident now i have a car with the entire transmission torn it. They never bothered to test drive the it before giving it back to me. Now it's in my lap. They would have been better just totaling it out.

Our did they just not want to pay for it i wonder.

I will never use state farm again. So fraud!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 10, 2014.

Comments

Iowa City, Iowa, United States #817517

I think that's a repair shop problem. How old is your car?

I had something similar happen to me when I was with Geico.

I had transmission problems after an accident and they wouldn't repair it either because my car was 10 years old. :upset

Aurora, Minnesota, United States #806155

Is this the fault of the adjuster or the repair shop? Seems more like the repair shop are ripping you off.

Stay away from Rape Farm. But don't take my word for it.

Check out your state's div of banking and insurance. Rape Farm always at or near the top in most verified customer complaints