I am a victim of a hit and run on my motorcycle. The physical damage was repairable, and the psychological effects treatable, but State Farm's policy of investigating claims and not paying for more than a year, if at all,has made my life ***.

The money they shelled out to discredit me was 3 times what the amount of my claim was! I'm financially bankrupt and trying to find a job after a year trying to heal myself since they wouldn't pay the doctors. At the same time they raised my rates!

The doctors they pay to do the Independent Exams write anything, including lies, to pave the way for State Farm to deny claims. What they do is shameful and I can't believe it's legal.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments

After 10 years my homeowners was cancelled by State Farm. I had hail damage on roof from a storm that hit our area.

The claims adjuster pro rated our roof and the deductible we were reimbursed $3200.00. Two years later my garage caught fire from a motor I left running. Totally destroyed. I was advised to take the direct replacement cost on coverage.

The claim was paid with no problem $15000.00. Now homeowners cancelled.

My problem is with the notification they send on cancellation that affects someone's ability to replace the insurance. In forty five years this is first claims I think I have had with an insurance company.

EVERYONE BEWARE OF STATE FARM................