I have been a customer for over 6 yrs, have home and auto coverage 2 drivers with 5 cars. 1 car is a restore muscle car that is setup well.

It was insured when my father owned it for declared value, when I bought it from him , which he had State Farm as well, I told them to make the policy the same as he had it. As nothing was changed since he owned it. After dealing with them and paying for coverage for this car, every statement I got said value was 2200, where in the *** can you find a frame off restored 69 chevelle for 2200. They took pictures and submitted forms 2 times.

The last time I told them I will pay when I get a new statement for the declared value that it was suppose to be. Never heard or seen anything for over 2 months. Called agent was told the girl handling it was on maternity leave and they are denying covering the vehicle because of the horsepower upgrades. They told me if I would have paid the statement that I got 2 months prior that they told me not to worry about 2 months prior they would have covered it for the 2200 for the next 6 months then they would have dropped the car.

So it's nice to know they don't even let you know that your vehicle is not covered.

No notice only was told. It fell through the cracks and with the lady on leave that might have affected it as we'll.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Comments