State Farm is great at collecting premiums. Not so great when you need them.

- A few years ago, I had the sunroof stolen from my car. I was told it would take at least two weeks to do something about it. I had State Farm insurance for several years before that and paid them a ton of money.

- My Dad had State Farm home owners insurance for over 20 years. He filed a claim when he had roof damage due to a straight line wind. The fixed the roof, then DROPPED his insurance. Unbelievable!! They made many thousands of dollars off of him and this is how he was treated.

We won't do business with State Farm ever again. Buy almost any other insurance. Steer clear of State Farm!!!!!!

Like a good neighbor....HAH! A lot of talk, not much action!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments