I have been with State Farm for so many years. Majority of those years were with Jake Goddard in Perry Georgia.

I moved to Macon Georgia almost two years ago. I had to move to a new agent Mike Martinek. From that time my insurance has gone up from $176.00 a month to $446.00. I had a 2011 and a 2012 vehicle with no tickets in over 20 years and my insurance kept going up.

When I asked why it keeps going up I was told because my vehicles are getting older. I asked how much my insurance would go down if I bought a newer vehicle. My daughter and I bought new cars 2017 Honda CRV and a 2017 Honda Civic. We were told our insurance would go down $20 to $30 a month on each car.

It went down $20 on both cars for 1 month and went back up, and then it went up again, and then again. When I talked to my agent I was told it went up over $100 more on my car insurance because I received a speeding ticket for 10 over the speed limit. 1 ticket in over 20 years and I get slapped. My daughter is going to college working a full time job and because her GPA went down she loses her good student discount so her insurance went up $80.00 more a month.

Now because of flooding and fires and unfortunate things happening in the world my insurance is going to go up another 10%? Where has all the money gone that I have paid all these years and have never filed a claim with State Farm.

Guess I need to go with Allstate. At least they have forgiveness for first time encounters.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: State farm insurance premium hikes.

Comments