My car was hit by a State Farm insured vehicle on 9/1 and was issued a claim number by State Farm. The adjuster, Shirley Dixon Sargent, was supposed to call me right away.

I received no phone calls. I called and left 4 voice mail messages for the adjuster to call me and received no call, no letter, nothing. I spoke with backup adjusters who told me it would be paid and then that it wasn't going to be paid. It's November and the complaint is still under investigation.

They have fixed their insured's car and have never even called me or the other car involved to get a statement. What are they investigating? I spoke with the adjusters manager Nicole Wyndham and only got a lot of apologies and that the claim is still under investigation. When I finally got to Shirley she said she'd take my statement but that they believe their insured.

What a joke!

There is no due process with State Farm and their customer service is terrible. DO NOT INSURE WITH STATE FARM and pray their insured won't hit you from behind!

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Auto Claim.

I didn't like: Being treted like the enemy by my adjuster, Unfair determination, Overall customer service, No one knows whats going on, Lack of respect and dignity.

Comments