My car was hit by a State Farm insured vehicle on 9/1 and was issued a claim number by State Farm.The adjuster, Shirley Dixon Sargent, was supposed to call me right away.

I received no phone calls. I called and left 4 voice mail messages for the adjuster to call me and received no call, no letter, nothing. I spoke with backup adjusters who told me it would be paid and then that it wasn't going to be paid. It's November and the complaint is still under investigation.

They have fixed their insured's car and have never even called me or the other car involved to get a statement. What are they investigating? I spoke with the adjusters manager Nicole Wyndham and only got a lot of apologies and that the claim is still under investigation. When I finally got to Shirley she said she'd take my statement but that they believe their insured.

What a joke!

There is no due process with State Farm and their customer service is terrible.DO NOT INSURE WITH STATE FARM and pray their insured won't hit you from behind!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. The most disappointing about state farm insurance auto claim at State Farm Insurance was being treted like the enemy by my adjuster, unfair determination and overall customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments