State Farm has a habit of offering you 1/3 of what your damages are. I had to sue them.

After being a customer of 35 yrs I was told I wasn't a customer but a "Reciepient of a Claim". The party that hit me had State Farm and was 100% at fault. I had to spend $6000 to sue them.

On a homeowners claim they offered me 1/3 of the damages.

I stuck to my guns and finally got the total of the damages out of them.

My Son just had a $18,000 vehicle stolen from his garage. Guess what State Farm Offered him?......$6000........State Farm Sucks

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments

fletcherholt

Loyalty to long-term customers...20, 30, 40, 50 years...mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EXCEPT HIGHER AND HIGHER PAYMENTS! You're only as good as your claims record over the past 5 years.

3 claims of ANY amount ANY reason gets you cancelled! AVOID STATE FARM :(

#319231

I got rear ended by SF insured, they low ball me on settlement on injury claim! They are cheap a-holes. The adjuster weasel out proper payment so they could get bonus at end of the year.

Freeland Michigan got 6 inches of rain in two hours in June, 2011. A retired State Farm claims adjuster lives in my town and said they would never pay me.

(even though it was due to a broken drain cover that my lawyer says is covered in policy) Turns out, she was right. However, I think the best way to handle this is not in court but in the social media. My goal is to bring national attention to State Farm tactics.

SO, keep those cards and letter coming boys and girls. Theres a talk show just around the corner waiting to air it all out on t.v.

Lol I guess your son will get gap insurance the next time he overpays for a vehicle at a car lot when it isnt worth 18k. Of course hes only reimbursed for what the car is worth.

I think i'll buy an 86 chevy cavalier for 50,000 and then when i total it expect they should pay me 50k because thats what i owe.

lol geez people. I love state farm!

AM SORRY ABOUT EVERYONE THAT USE STATE FARM----------------THEY DAY WILL COME

STATE FARM SUCKS-----------DID NOT GIVE ME WHAT I NEED TO GET MY CAR FIX LIKE IT SHOULD BE-----I DONT THANK AM GOING TO BE WITH THEM ANY MORE---------I HATE STATE FARM