Columbia,Connecticut

Left message to call me back with the words "I've been with SF for years and this is the first office that doesn't answer their *** phone. Shelly from office called back with a "real" nasty attitude, told me that was the rudest message she's ever had.

I told her I could take my business elsewhere if she didn't like it and she responded "okay" I wonder if the Agent would agree for her secretary to treat customers in this way.

I will be finding a new insurance agent for my auto and homeowners coverage. Thank you Evelyn Pemberton 281-216-3707

Product or Service Mentioned: State Farm Insurance Homeowners Insurance.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 19, 2014.

Comments

First of all, I guarantee you that you were speaking with an agent. State Farm agents don't have "secretary's".

State Farm agents are CEO's of their business and are Principle Agents and hire agents to work under their Principle license.

Second, if you left a message including cussing or vulgarity in any way, you should be encouraged to take your business elsewhere.

No one needs nor wants to deal with a ***. Believe me, it costs an agency more in servicing people like you than it's worth.

You were the one that started being nasty. I'm sure with they won't miss somebody that thinks the only way they can make a point is to use nasty language.