i asked to cancel my policy and my agent said no the best thing to do is hold on to it just in case you get a car in the next 6 months. I said okay because i didn't need the money at that time.

well 6 months down the road i worked for a company that shut down with out any notice and no pay for 3 weeks so i called state farm and he was not going to refund me bc he said he wanted to hold on to it for me bc it was for the best. i canceled my policy on the 29th of may and i still have not got my refund and he told me 8-10 days it would be back in my bank and i said ok.

well i need that money to go to Columbus for my new job. i have no gas no food and its just hard.

Comments

connormasoon

I have read your post, I have received many information about your life matter. I agree your all points.

I am online insurance broker dallas provider. A high-insurance broker dallas professional who is dedicated to taking care of his clients' needs and ensuring they find the right coverage to protect their assets from. if you need my insurance policy.

if you need my service. visit it our sit.