State Farm Insurance - State farm refused to pay additional damages on claim
When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property.
At the time i contact the agent we were having water penetration through the roof after the ice melted, this was not so noticeable however as soon as we had some rain water started penetrating the roof.The agent was quick as filing the claim as ice damming, because they knew by doing this the company would not cover many of the damages incurred; this was done without prior inspections or any estimates issued to the insurance company.
After disputing this claim with state farm, and the help of the Better Business Bureau. State farm has refused to pay any of the additional damages as a consequence the company has proposed to file another claim under wind damage to cover the damages. This strategy is just another way of digging in my pockets to get more money in their pockets or refuse to pay. The Better Business Bureau complaint number is 19036603.
The people i contact on this claim were email@example.com & rory.conran.czme@ statefarm.com; when state farm brought one of their contractors that persons did not even get on the roof to inspect the damages. I submitted additional picture showing with great detail the damaged areas and the additional damages incurred do to the delay on their behalf.
The agents names are Rory and Paul.NOTE TO ANYONE WHO HAS STATE FARM INSURANCE READ YOUR AGREEMENTS AND IF POSSIBLE SWITCH COMPANIES THERE ARE MANY WHO WILL GIVE YOU BETTER SERVICE.!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insurance Coverage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."