1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have a 2009 Mini Cooper S. Never had an oil leak in 70K miles...when the car was struck by an 18 wheeler Tire Tread, their Select Service Repair shop did not check for an oil leak, but they did add 4 quarts...(engine only holds 4.4) I was advised by claims to take it back to that shop...their adjuster said it was not related...I'm totally at a loss, obviously the filter housing was knocked loose on impact...the shop didn't even check for the leak after adding 4 quarts?

But the Front End was demolished, and they fixed that...what kind of Ponzi scheme are they running here? I guess if I had wrecked after impact, and totaled the car, the oil leak would not have mattered...I plan to fight this, if anyone has similar case info please post it here...now I have a car that can't be driven, and I've been screwed by State Farm...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with local agent is trying to help and stated that there is a room for improvement of adjuster mislead me on the procedure to re-open claim. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of state farm insurance auto claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $9000. State Farm Insurance needs to "let me take my car to the mini cooper dealership, they have experience repairing the oil housing gasket that was knocked loose on impact. i expect state farm to cover all cost, including towing expense, diagnostic work, and repair of the engine" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance auto claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Comments

Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States #1240914

Not surprised. This company will not even send you an writing policies concerning any kind of discrepancies or customer related issues but it will send you all their personal company policies when it's in their favor and if you try to record them while talking to them on the phone they will tell you that they can't authorize that either I was with Progressive before State Farm and totally regret leaving Progressive and I'm going back