1.3K views

Wendy Javis in the claims department needs to practice deceptive techniques, because she is horrible. She does not return calls in a timely manner, though her vm states she checks it every hour and will return calls same business day....try two weeks after multiple messages.

Specifies that she needs an additional 10 days for a response from her client on coverage....try a total of 41 days. Did not receive a response until I filed a complaint with state board.

Now it is up to me to track her client and file a court claim to recover loss and have repairs done.

Claims adjusters should be more accessible and accountable when assigned a case. Sorry if this seems like a waste of your time, so perhaps a career change?

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Insurance.

Comments

#320975

I had a similar situation with State Farm. I think they are just too big.

You can't get a hold of anyone over there and if you do, you never speak to the same guy twice. My advice to anyone who is dealing with this type of situation is to skip going to court. It is just too expensive and it will take years to settle your claim. When I had accident, I couldn't afford an attorney so I started looking for other options.

I found this posting on Yahoo answers talking about how this guy got a company called Cerberus Subrogation Professionals to collect his money. I checked them out. Basically, they collect money from insurance companies for a living without going to court. Worked great for me.

I would recommend them to anyone. Other subrogation companies might do this too but I wasn;t sure.