My insurence was cancelled after less than a month because I have 2 automobiles and one was down waiting on repairs that I thought would be expensive so I dropped the insurence on it while it was parked State Farm cancelled BOTH policies because I had a car that was tagged with no insurence coverege even though my land lord told the company that the car had been parked and I took a letter from the man who fixed tha car for me the accused me of driving the car uninsured and went as far as to make me out to be a lier which pissed me off! They told me that after 6 months of continuious coverage with another company I could come back but that wont ever happen! Just like a good neigbor I WONT be there ever again!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2008.

Comments

State Farm is sad and filled with woe

Edward Rust is no longer CEO

He had knowledge, but wasn’t in the know

The Board said it was time for him to go

All American Girl starred Margaret Cho

The Miami Heat coach is nicknamed Spo I hate to paddle but don’t like to row Edward Rust is no longer CEO The Board said it was time for him to go The word souffler is French for blow I love the rain but dislike the snow Ten tosses for a nickel or a penny a throw State Farm is sad and filled with woe Edward Rust is no longer CEO Bambi’s mom was a fawn who became a doe You can’t line up if you don’t get in a row My car isn’t running, “Give me a tow” He had knowledge but wasn’t in the know The Board said it was time for him to go Plant a seed and water it to make it grow Phases of the tide are ebb and flow If you head isn’t hairy you don’t have a fro You can buff your bald head to make it glow State Farm is sad and filled with woe Edward Rust is no longer CEO I like Mike Tyson more than Riddick Bowe A mug of coffee is a cup of joe Call me brother, don’t call me bro When I sing scat I sound like Al Jarreau State Farm is sad and filled with woe The Board said it was time for him to go A former Tigers pitcher was Lerrin LaGrow Ursula Andress was a Bond girl in Dr. No Brian Benben is married to Madeline Stowe Betsy Ross couldn’t knit but she sure could sew He had knowledge but wasn’t in the know Edward Rust is no longer CEO Grand Funk toured with David Allan Coe I said to Shoeless Joe, “Say it ain’t so” Brandon Lee died during the filming of The Crow In 1992 I didn’t vote for Ross Perot State Farm is sad and filled with woe The Board said it was time for him to go A hare is fast and a tortoise is slow The overhead compartment is for luggage to stow Beware from above but look out below I’m gaining momentum, I’ve got big mo He had knowledge but wasn’t in the know Edward Rust is no longer CEO I’ve travelled far but have miles to go My insurance company thinks I’m their ho I’m not their friend but I am their foe Robin Hood had arrows, a quiver and a bow State Farm has a lame duck CEO He had knowledge, but wasn’t in the know The Board said it was time for him to go State Farm is sad and filled with woe

yumad4

did you check your state laws about having a registered uninsured car? if your wrong for complaining then you should just let the rude behavior pass as they felt like they was dealing with a total retard not knowing the laws.

its really quite simple.

as for everyone else posting their problems on your post your all idi0ts.

you chop up your plan to save money then *** later when the stuff you cut is needed.. retards

I recently discovered upon filing a claim that State Farm no longer pays claims for chips to your windshield under their auto policy. I had zero deductible comprehesive glass coverage which I took out expressly for the purpose of paying for glass claims as Missouri is a notorious "rock in the windshield state" due to the mountains and the number of semi's traveling on I 70 and I 44.

How they get away with this is beyond me. Clearly State Farm sucks.

Look into your laws. By law you are required to carry insurance per any vehicle registered to you or anyone in your household.

If not, you are an exposure. Insurance follows the driver then the car.

You smack up a kid on a bike in a uninsured vehicle, we still pay because you are one of our insureds. Thats too big of a risk for us sorry.

George, in Connecticut it is illegal to have a registered, uninsured car, even if you're not driving it.

State farm "accidently" cancelled my homeowners policy. Refund check was used for premium.

then next statement had a "reinstatement" fee.

I refused to pay, paid only premium and was cancelled again. Think twice before you go to this company, so much "research" to fix problem and no results except no insurance

You are all a bunch of losers!

I was hit in the mall parking lot by a car which backed into me. My car was damaged the cop came and wrote a report.

Later we find out the guy who hit me had no insurance and was not even registered in ga to drive the car he was in. State farm contacted me and said it was my place to find and collect the damages from him or pay my deductible and they would pay.

If my insurance is not to support me when I am in a wreck why would i pay 1100 a year for it. State farm sucks, and im still driving a damaged car!!!

Yes, State farm was my homeowners insurance and we had a local tornado and it damaged my roof and leaked into my house and also damaged 2 tvs and a dvd. My roof was not fixed because they said it was 10 years old and probably beginning to have issues anyway.

My tvs were pro-rated and I got $400. for 3700. worth of tvs.

One Tv I had only for one year. I pay 1200 a year and this is considered insurance.

#206761

Insurance. It's spelled insurance. If you can't spell the most expansive product that you pay for, then you're complaints are probably....ah, forget it