Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***.Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service.
File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office.. Their insurance never covers anything - even though the policy says they do... bunch of Fraudsters.
If you want overpriced Insurance - and the worst customer service ever - get a policy here. His office could care less.
Don't purchase insurance or use Scott Holdridge State Farm Insurance 1902 Arsenal St, St Louis, MO 63118.He's a lying ***, and won't be surprised when the State of Missouri comes for him - which they will - its called *** fraud you ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."
- "I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds. Within months they began falling apart. My mistake, I waited until just..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."