Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***.Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service.
File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office.. Their insurance never covers anything - even though the policy says they do... bunch of Fraudsters.
If you want overpriced Insurance - and the worst customer service ever - get a policy here. His office could care less.
Don't purchase insurance or use Scott Holdridge State Farm Insurance 1902 Arsenal St, St Louis, MO 63118.He's a lying ***, and won't be surprised when the State of Missouri comes for him - which they will - its called *** fraud you ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "I've been a customer of Talisman Coins for over ten years and have always receive top notcj service. Bob (the customer service manager) and the girls in the office are..."
- "Ashley sells garbage! Bicast leather flakes off within a year of purchase. Looks horrible and the flakes wind up all over the house. Took a look inside when I threw..."
- "I ordered a pair of women boots that cost me $128.00 and when the seller sent the order and when I received the order it was a baby shirt that..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."