Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***.Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service.
File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office.. Their insurance never covers anything - even though the policy says they do... bunch of Fraudsters.
If you want overpriced Insurance - and the worst customer service ever - get a policy here. His office could care less.
Don't purchase insurance or use Scott Holdridge State Farm Insurance 1902 Arsenal St, St Louis, MO 63118.He's a lying ***, and won't be surprised when the State of Missouri comes for him - which they will - its called *** fraud you ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "My car has break down at 3:00am at 38th street Rhode Island Maryland .I have requested for a towing service from State Farm ,the representative said that towing truck will..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "this place is AWFUL I have waited 6 months for a simple order and have been LIED To repeatly by the employees and the owner I ordered three pieces and..."
- "I purchased a pre owned GMC Van ($47,900) that was previously owned by the owner of Suntrup. When I asked what was wrong with it, and if it had..."
- "The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning. When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."