state farm will not total my roof. 3 roofers said it had hail damage.

adjuster said it had old and new hail damage. why would old hail damage be passed over evenif i have had state farm insurance for 28+ years. this was my 3rd claim. no one seems to care.

i feel for the Alabama folks who literally lost homes i only lost a roof. Hope to god they dont have SF in ALA! I was given a check for 600.00 to replace / repair. the balance of the check 400.00 would be given to me when the repair invoices were submitted.

the next insurance statement i recieve would State Farm only take half of my money? *** no.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Homeowners Insurance.

Comments

All insurance companies do this

They told me they would cover 80% of my roof stating 20 % had no wind damage. I asked them if they like to come home every night and look at both a new and older roof combined.

If there is that much damage then the whole roof should be replaced, Also have a sky light that started leaking after the wind storm. They will cover the damaged dry wall but not the skylight since it has no noticable damage, If your going to do something has ***, then you might as well no do it at all.

For those who don't know much about insurance... old damage would have been a seperate claim, subject to a seperate deductible.

If you had filed a claim when the damage occured, you only would have gotten a payment for that damage.

You cannot compile multiple incidences into one claim. That would constitute insurance fraud.

They just screwed me yesterday saying the same thing