Las Vegas, Nevada

State Farm's website asked questions me for security proof when I tried to set up auto pay that were about properties/autos I owned over 13 years ago, and they wanted the exact sales price (for example) of a condo that I purchased.Given that the IRS doesn't require that info to be kept past 7 years, I no longer had it.

But, I looked it up on the Country Recorder's site. Too bad! The price I had from the EXACT country record didn't match State Farm's records, etc. So, basically, I've been a customer for over a year, and I can't set up to pay my bills online, because State Farm's info is WRONG.

I work 8-5 M-F, which is the only time my agent is in. Thereby, this is not functional for me.

If State Farm can't keep up with the needs of consumers in a time when technology has to work and be relevant, then I'm guessing they are going the way of the dinosaur.Total waste of time for people that have a busy life---can't recommend them.

Review about: Security Proof.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments

Jake
Moultrie, Georgia, United States #781050

State Farm has 24 hour service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.Call your agent's office anytime and press the button to talk to a rep.

It's quite simple.

Also, the info they have is DIRECTLY from your credit reports.It's those reports that may have your info wrong, not State Farm.