2.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

State Farm of California and Texas has the worst customer service. The agents are not readily available and are a hassle to deal with. They are also way over priced and are not informative.

I have had State Farm since I was 16 years old. Never been in an accident and never had any claims. only had one (speeding) ticket in 12 years and they never offered any discounts and told me I had to get full premium coverage on my vehicle, which is not true. You would thing I drove a Beamer for the price they charged me. They are a rip off and hard to reach to have them explain anything.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at State Farm Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants State Farm Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Farm Insurance and state farm insurance auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments