I am very unhappy with statefarm. They charge for your vehicle every month but do not post in your account. So, you will never know how much they are charging.

When you browse through the website, my six-month charge is around 670 bucks which I pay in installment every month. So, they gotta post every month the transaction amount. If they don't, the customer will never know about the money deducted from the account.

I am a very unhappy customer with statefarm. Please, improve your way of handling customer money.

That way you can compete with other insurance companies.

Comments

I too think you are not looking in the right place. Call their customer service line for Websight assistance and have them lead you through it.

Also your payment next month will always be the same as your payment for the preceding month...

if it's not...they MAIL you a new bill well before they withdraw funds and explain the reason for the change. (up or down)

mridulsouth

No, they don't. Only way you can see is you have to go click the documents prepared for each month which is very unconventional way to view the amount charged each month.

I have no idea what you're talking about, I can go to my Statefarm account and clearly see the payments posted. They DO post the info in your account, perhaps you're just not looking in the right place.