STATEFARM IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY INSURANCE FROM THEM UNLESS YOU PLAN TO HIRE ATTORNEY AND PAY THEM THOUSANDS TO OBTAIN YOUR CLAIM AMOUNT THEY WILL NOT HONOR ANY CLAIM OVER 3 GRAND. MY HOUSE BURNED DOWN AND THIS COMPANY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND FOR 2 YEARS AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW THE FIRE STARTED, THEY ASSUME NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE THAT IF YOU HAVE AN INSURANCE CLAIM YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME NATURALLY SO THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY YOU.

IF DOGS COULD TAKE OUT CLAIMS THEY WOULD BLAME THE DOG. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO TONS OF MY CLIENTS I AM A RE BROKER SO THAT IS HOW I KNOW THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST THEY WILL SEND YOU A LETTER AND STATE WE THINK YOU DID THERE FOR WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING YOUR CLAIM. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM A LOT OF INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE CROOKS BUT THESE GUYS FIT THE CAKE, THEY HAVE SO MUCH MONEY THEY WANT YOU TO SUE THEM BECAUSE THEY FIGURE 1 OUT OF EVER 5 PEOPLE COULD AFFORD A LAWYER AND THE IRONY IS THE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN ALLOWSTHEM TO ASK YOU FOR TAX RETURNS AS IF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH A CLAIM TO SEE IF YOU MAKE ENOUGH TO SUE THEM.

DO NOT BE *** AND INSURE ANYTHING WITH COMPANY LIKE A SCREWED UP NEIGHBOR STATE FARM WONT BE THERE!!!!!!!!

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments

Our motor coach 137.000 caught fire on 7 20 11 IT WAS a 2005 with 7500 miles.State Farm only paid the loan off.We lost about 60,000.00 and they haven't found out what caused the fire yet.They want to check all our bank statements taxes etc.They won't pay the contents and have not been out to see the damage on the property.They have said we arn't cooperating with them.We have answered all there questions honestly.We did everything we were suppose to do.We have been with them for 38yrs.Two homes ins.with them 2 life policies and 4 cars.I now have and attorney .They are impossible.SHAME ON YOU STATE FARM they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.

wendymaddy

my house burned in August 22 2005. I still have no drywall or kitchen cabinets or flooring.

I had to get a charity new furnace through an agency and for four years I had no ceiling in the house or any insulation. I had to beg insulation and my children put it up. All because State Farm bilked me out of $43,000 in increased insurance they owe me but refuse to pay, and lied to me about it, saying they would pay it, but wanted to make it payable jointly to my bank that had retired my mortgage and I owed nothing to! I lived in my own uninsulated garage for a year when State Farm refused to pay for the second year of my lodging when my house was being rebuilt - the roof and entire second floor was burned off - and they delayed my rebuild themselves in the first place for nearly a year!

My health suffered dreadfully and I had to have a stent in my right coronary artery after I began developing heart attack and stroke symptoms from all the stress of dealing with them and my horrible living conditions, with no heat and no insulation and no ceiling and holes in the garage and just space heaters, and mice running through the area on the rafters and chewing up my replacement underwear and clothes as well! What a nightmare!

state farm even writes their custormers checks that cant be cashed....by the way hl...u must work the the scam artists....state farm that all the lawyers in b-town know

state farm, the night of my house fire denied me a hotel room,it was the day after christmas so we had no money.the fire cheif was told that we needed to call back doing normal business hours.the fire chief felt bad and called redcross. like a good neighbor....redcross is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a ridiculous "scam" insurance company that don't deliver when the consumer is in pretty bad need due to accidents. I've been in this "State Farm Insurance" company for over twenty years on my cars and more than ten years with my house and I don't have any complaint then not until my house had an accident due to clogged sewer pipe and it flooded my house. I filed a claim and I was denied for they said my house wasn't covered if it caused by tree roots. I would say this is ridiculous. What kind of home owner insurance is this??????? Paying the high $$$$ and nothing to help you when in need???? I paid about $3,000 to repair the damage done on my house and not even a single dime of help from "State Farm Insurance"(the Good Neighbor in not there to help).

TO YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!! BEFORE YOU FILE A CLAIM WITH THIS "STATE FARM INSURANCE" WHEN YOUR HOUSE PIPE ARE CLOGGED DUE TO ROOTS, DON'T TELL THEM THAT IT'S FROM TREE ROOTS FOR THEY WILL DENY IT FROM THERE.

I just hope and pray that it won't happen to you.

:upset

It seems my responsibility tonight to comment on the comments that were obviously written by State Farm collaborators. This complaint, once again, by Eastern Mortgage I 100% believe, and understand not only how when you try to warn other people, State Farm smears you and tries to put the blame on you.

I am suffering gravely from State Farm's treatment of me, and recognize their way of doing business in ALL of these posted complaints. Let's stop this criminal organization, which State Farm is, from further fraud.

They are not only criminal, but they are brutal, adversarial, evil people. Keep fighting for your rights people!

If this happened to you and also ton's of your clients, it doesn't make sense to me that an Insurance Company that insures this number of people would be in business...What could you have done that would make them hold off on payment and for over 2 years..I'm sure the insurance commissioner would have helped. How again did the house burn down?

if it had happened to tons of your clients then why were you still insured with them, and if this had happened to 1/2 of your tons of clients, why didnt you say something to the other 1/2..dont sound like a good RE broker..HIL i think your right their has to be more to the story.. Could Easternmortgage be the true scam artist

Gaisbach, Bayern, Germany #63173

I'm sure there is more to the story than what is being told. There had to be a reason that the claim was denied.