A careless driver rearended me valentines day this year. After hard work my lawyer got them to 11,000+.

It is not fair or humane that the adjuster from statefarm thinks that $11,000 ok when I have permanent damage. I'm not sure if anyone can understand how my life have been ruined because of the carelessness of another driver. I was told that I shouldn't lift more than 25 lb yet I have to gain 25 lbs for my current pregnancy. The pain is bad but not unbearable right now but I was warned that it will get worse.

I was told that I shouldn't run or jog can you imagine not being able to run with your kid ever again. All my kids are young and my only son loves football I will never be able to run and play with him. And on top of that once I have this baby I shouldn't pick my child up after the age of 2 because kids usually weigh 25+lbs at that age.

It's like they took my motherhood. I understand it's not their job to give out money but is it their job to make me feel worthless because that's what they're doing and how I am I suppose to be ok with that.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Auto Claim.

Comments

Sorry for your health difficulties! Unfortunately, there is an inherent risk when driving a car and the system is not fair for anyone. If your case was worth more and you hired a competent attorney, they would have taken it to court to ask for more.

It’s not ok. Contact your congressmen and all polical authorities.

They need to remove State Farm all together. They don’t and won’t pay.

You have to sue them to get your valid claim paid. They are a complete rip off.