Of course it was their job. I talked to 3 different State Farms employees, who had 'claims inspectors' built into their job titles. If a 'claims inspector' is not supposed to investigate claims....then what do they do?

The answer is.....'not much'. They interviewed 2 of the people involved in the collision....but not the third person, who I am 1000% certain caused 95% of the damage. They said they called him, but he didn't answer.

WOW!! Thanks a lot!! I got my Good Driver record destroyed, for damage I didn't cause, because these incompetent, unprofessional State Farm claims inspectors were too lazy to do their jobs.

So....I am convinced State Farm will cease to exist....5 or 10 years from now....if they continue to screw their lifetime customers. Needless to say....we switched insurance companies....and will never go back to State Farm. And, I will never stop telling people about it, publicly. [Sue me? Go right ahead. I personally know 20 lawyers.....and a close member of my church, is a law professor, who has taught thousands of law students.]

Comments