Plumsteadville, Pennsylvania

Christian Baird plumsteadville pa office 215-766-3969 , ongoing poor service for request of change to policies , I have made in the past few years made changes to my policies with this office and every time Mary has been difficult to deal with on many occasions I have addresses the issues with the agent Mr . Baird yet her services continues to get worse as recent as today 10/17/14 .

I have always paid on time never late and have given more business to this branch . Clearly customer service is not something that is important. Stay away from this office you will deal with unprofessionalism and lack of concern for your business you give them but your payments will be taken out on time every time .

In this day and age when there is lots of competition this office is NOT worried about losing a good customer that pays on time and has not put in any claims for home nor vehicles. Definitely Cancelling all policies and moving on to another agency!

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Hi there, I highly recommend you choose another agency that respects you as a client. Try this. Call another State Farm agency and ask about a policy just to see how their service is, if you like the service, TRANSFER IN!!!

(don't cancel your policies, you can just transfer them into a different agency, it only takes a few minutes)