State Farm Insurance - The most unfair and unprofessional agency that i don't ever recommend
I got late to communicate them that a change my car insurance form NJM insurace that my company provides me, altough i was consius about i call my one state farm agent Linda Rivera from that office ( see the pic) and she told me that that was not a penalty about tell them late she said just please send me your new car insurance and we will do the refund.so i did and also i trust her professional word that was on december 8/ 2015. and they got 5 months send me service of life insure, renters insurance to take. before my refund. so i told them that i don't want to . and then they told my that they will not give me my refund. so it was almost 800 dollars that they took from me even though LINDA RIVERA (agent) said in the beginning that they will return it. THIS AGENCY JUST LIES THEY JUST ARE UNFAIR. THEY LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM THE CUSTOMERS LIES TO THEM SOMETHING THAT THEY ARE FAR OF TO DO. IF THEY CAN DO
STATE FARM AGENCY.
47 PARK AVENUE SUITE 101, WEST ORANGE.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- State Farm Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "My homeowners insurance was canceled when I filed a claim for water damage. They listed a claim also from 9/15/08 for the storm that hit as an aftermath of..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "Bought a very expensive bracelet from Lia Sophia with lifetime coverage only to discover that the company will no longer honor it although they remain in business. Shame on you..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."