4.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I got late to communicate them that a change my car insurance form NJM insurace that my company provides me, altough i was consius about i call my one state farm agent Linda Rivera from that office ( see the pic) and she told me that that was not a penalty about tell them late she said just please send me your new car insurance and we will do the refund.so i did and also i trust her professional word that was on december 8/ 2015. and they got 5 months send me service of life insure, renters insurance to take. before my refund. so i told them that i don't want to . and then they told my that they will not give me my refund. so it was almost 800 dollars that they took from me even though LINDA RIVERA (agent) said in the beginning that they will return it. THIS AGENCY JUST LIES THEY JUST ARE UNFAIR. THEY LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM THE CUSTOMERS LIES TO THEM SOMETHING THAT THEY ARE FAR OF TO DO. IF THEY CAN DO

STATE FARM AGENCY.

47 PARK AVENUE SUITE 101, WEST ORANGE.

NJ-5500

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. LGARZON stated that there is a room for improvement of unfair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of state farm insurance auto insurance. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Had an Experience with State Farm Insurance?

Comments