Demotte, Indiana

I got policies, home owner, and auto, then a few months in could not pay my home owners. I called and canceled and was told all was fine.

They continued anyways to withdraw payments from my bank account, so I went in and complained. I was told my payments would be refunded, they never were. My agent Greg Taylor never refunded any money, and could not give me proof of insurance. So basicly I quit them, made the bank stop paying them.

Now they will not stop sending me mail asking me to come back and be ripped off again. Thank god I did not need to make a claim !

This reviewer shared experience about "being ripped off and harrassed" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. The most disappointing about state farm homeowners insurance from State Farm Insurance was greedy company, lack of respect and dignity and assigned agent Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments