Last spring, while I was driving home from work, a deer ran out in the road in front of me and I hit it. It did $5500 worth of damage to my Nissan Murano.

Then, last fall, I had a small fender bender that cost less than $1500 and it was my fault and I claim responsibility for that accident. There again, accident. I had State Farm insurance for over 28 years with no claims in the last 20 and no tickets on my record of any kind. I get a letter from them when it is time to renew my policy that says it can't be renewed.

I took the letter to my insurance agent and battled with them for over two weeks. The end decision was that it was my fault that a deer ran out in front of me and I hit and that it had made me a liability and so they couldn't insure me any longer. Will never recommend State Farm to anyone!!! Contacted the insurance person for the state with no help.

Said it was out of his hands due to their home office is out of state. What a crock of bull!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of state farm insurance auto insurance. State Farm Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned state farm insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at State Farm Insurance.

Comments