State Farm is scamming me as the middle vehicle in a 3 way rear end accident. 'The front vehicle trailer has no license plate, no tail or brake lights. The truck with trailer cuts into traffic between vehicles at a construction merge and immediately stops short. I barely stop before being struck by a large van pushing me into the trailer. The trailer says her felt two bumps, the first being larger than the second, but claims no damage for his vehicle. His adjuster says that he has no fault and will not pay anyting for injuries.

The rear vehicle claims that there was no time for him to stop by blaming the middle vehicle hitting the front vehicle unexpectedly. The adjuster paid for totaling my van and then denied responsibility for injuries for myself and my wife, saying that hers was pre-existing and mine are not serious enough to have surgery although I have been told by neurosurgeons that I need to have 2 surgeries to make me walk normally again.

The two adjusters have been plotting this together trying to bully me into taking a settlement that wouldn't cover the co-pay for the surgeries. BTW, I have been with State Farm for almost 30 years with a clean driving history and my wife has never even had a ticket in her life. I am getting a lawyer, and looking for a real insurance company who does not conspire to defraud me of my rights to be returned to the condition we were before the accident.

Review about: State Farm Insurance Claim.

Comments

Good luck! It will be harder to find a REAL LAWYER to file that suit against that fake insurance co