I was in an accident on Ocotber 7,2015 with a client of state farm. State Farms client admitted to being wrong she hit me from behind, today 12/23/15 and my vehicle has yet to be paid off, I hired an attorney and state farm is still giving us the run around, and haven't paid my car off.

I am very angry and will never give state farm my business.

NEVER. I am trying to purchase a new vehicle and can't do so because I sill owe on the one that's wrecked, REALLY state farm your client was wrong; what's the hold up.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $6200. This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments

I was attacked by a dog of State Farm Home Owner Insurer on 10/18/15 & still getting run around & extremely rude agents (had 5 agents so far) all they give me are new obstacles that they say are procedures & investigations that they must perform (all lies & delays) you finish ever thing you are required to do & state farm adds more (state farm just wants you to buckle from their unprofessional attitude & unlawful tactics) maybe all of us can generate a class action law suit ! State Farm is not Above The LAW !!