2.7

The car is my only form of transportation - do not have rental car coverage. It has been over 3 weeks and my claim is sitting in the total loss department still.

Have called 4 times and was told they just received my claim - claim handler was rude and argumentative.

I am still walking everywhere - don't know how much longer I can do this. Stay away from State Farm - this is the only claim I have ever had in my life and I am 60 years old and have had State Farm insurance on this car for over 16 years, you would think that I would receive better treatment.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "pay my claim in a timely manner" as the author lost $2600. This person is overall dissatisfied with State Farm Insurance. The most disappointing about state farm insurance claim at State Farm Insurance was customer service and inability to resolve claim , but reviewer liked office staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about State Farm Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare State Farm Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments