Mexicali, Baja California

Almost two months ago my car was stolen. I believe they have forgotten that not only am I the victim but I am the customer here.

They have asked me many personal questions such as credit card debt, if I have any open loans, how much my house payments are how much my income is (I declined to answer that one), if I am behind in my house payments,... *** questions that have nothing in the world to do with my car.

I have cooperated with everything they have asked, the recorded interview, the paperwork, the police report, mailing them the key and a photo copy of the title, now they flat out refuse to return my phone calls and the car was stolen almost 2 months ago.

Good neighbor... not so much. I want them to move. I have no idea what I am supposed to do next.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #908552

i'm going through the samething its been almost three months they found my car over a month ago and now there trying to say my key had something to do do with my car...what should i do can somebody please email me at..Pauly12fitness@gmail.com

Round Rock, Texas, United States #586928

First go to the BBB and if they can't do something about this go to the atterny general. Next take them to court and sue for not only the amount but for all the bull *** they have put you through.Had a friend in Kansas had some problem.

Gaisbach, Bayern, Germany #416068

Sorry for your loss, you should call the claims office and ask them for the status of your claim and when should you expect a resolution.

Write them a letter saying that you will see them in court and send a copy to your State Insurance Commissioner.