The women saw the pictures of my car and sent me a check to fix my bumpers.Then out of two hours later calls me back and cancelled my check and sad part is I fought for this country and my car is in excellent running condition they over priced the damages to steal peoples cars.I want my money for my damages that's it.I have kids I take to school everyday .This family needs their car so please take care of this military person problem. I would like to take the time to say THANK YOU!.NOW I should be hearing from you very soon. Levi strange bye

This person wrote the review about State Farm Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants State Farm Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by State Farm Insurance and state farm insurance claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments